Sunday, July 1, 2007

Learning to blog

A huge THANKS goes out to my cousin, Brendan, the master blogger of the family. He showed me some ins and outs of blogging while we were down in Berkeley this weekend for a Keefe family wedding. Thanks!!



Here he is in action helping bring my mom up to speed on how this blogging thing works.

(click on picture to make it bigger.)

Brendan's blog
http://bjkeefe.blogspot.com/
(Oops, I don't remember how to make it a link!)




BTW. Great wedding and congratulations, Aidan and Sachi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath,
So happy your finally there. Ghana sound so different and interesting, women carring large packages on their heads. There has been times,I've thought about doing the same, but just never got the hang of it. Well, I've glad you got there safetly. Love Mom

bjkeefe said...

You're welcome.

To make some text into a link on Blogger, highlight the text in question and then click the link icon along the top bar of the Blogger editor. Fill in the URL (web address) in the pop-up box that appears. More details, with pictures, here.

If you want to make text into a link by hand, you might have a look at this page.