Monday, July 16, 2007

write it down.

I've been meaning to post, more regulary, but I've been having some internet access issues. I'm just on the outskirts of Accra in the village of Pokuse ,where there is one internet cafe. At first I didn't know about it,and was taking a little "tro-tro", a mini bus, that I can catch on the road near my guest house. The internet cafe is about 20 minutes away and the computers are so slow.
The computers were mind numbly s l o w.
A few days ago, I found the internet cafe the other day in Pokuse, but the net was down, (no power) Then... today, the internet stars alighned and I could get on. Then I couldn't access my account, because,......yes,... I forgot the password. I've just spent about an hour finding it. Write it down, Write it down. Write it down.

No comments: